Mozilla has released an update for Firefox 3.0.7 where no new features are introduced but are fixed some bugs and security problems.
Firefox 3.0.7 fixes several issues found in Firefox 3.0.6:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for the Estonian, Kannada and Telugu languages are now available.
- Items in the "File" menu show as inactive after using the "Print" item from that menu – switching to a new tab restores them. This issue has been fixed.
- For some users, cookies would appear to go “missing” after a few days.
- Mac users of the Flashblock add-on, experienced an issue where sound from the Flash plug-in would continue to play for a short time after closing a tab or window.
- Fixed several issues related to accessibility features.
Download Firefox 3.0.7