With Opera 11 you can share Tabs/stacks very easy with your friends. (image via @itkis)
Opera Software today unveiled the final version of Opera 10. In a world of ordinary Web browsers, Opera 10 stands out from the crowd with innovative new features wrapped in an elegant, fresh interface. Opera 10 is absolutely free, comes in 43 languages, and works on Windows, Mac and Linux platforms. You can download the world’s most innovative browser from http://www.opera.com/
Mozilla has released an update for Firefox 3.0.7 where no new features are introduced but are fixed some bugs and security problems.
Firefox 3.0.7 fixes several issues found in Firefox 3.0.6:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for the Estonian, Kannada and Telugu languages are now available.
- Items in the "File" menu show as inactive after using the "Print" item from that menu – switching to a new tab restores them. This issue has been fixed.
- For some users, cookies would appear to go “missing” after a few days.
- Mac users of the Flashblock add-on, experienced an issue where sound from the Flash plug-in would continue to play for a short time after closing a tab or window.
- Fixed several issues related to accessibility features.
Download Firefox 3.0.7
Surfing the web in Private Browsing Mode there is not trace in your pc about what pages did you open or cookies files, also you don’t have to worry about clearing the History. But this doesn’t mean that you can use to hide your IP or anonymous surfing. Just to be clear!
I love this number, Opera love too. Released the first Alpha of Opera 10. Below is an overview of the new functionality in Opera 10.0 Alpha 1:
- Presto 2.2 Engine
- Performance boost
- 100/100 and pixel-perfect on the Acid3 test
- Inline spelling checker
- Opera Mail improvements, including rich text composition and delete after X days
- Widget Improvements on Linux
After the Google browser Chrome comes out a lot of similar themes comes also for other platforms. Some post below you will find the Chrome theme for WordPress, Blogger and now also available for Firefox. A similar skin for Firefox as Chrome has but with name Chromifox. The clean lines, slick layout, and compact style of Chromium were the points of inspiration for this theme. Chromifox offers a coat of Chrome for Firefox.
This script is based on pages that we have visit, on CSS colors also on the content that we have clicked. There are rumors that something similar are using big advertising companies.