Mozilla has released an update for Firefox 3.0.7 where no new features are introduced but are fixed some bugs and security problems.
Firefox 3.0.7 fixes several issues found in Firefox 3.0.6:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for the Estonian, Kannada and Telugu languages are now available.
- Items in the "File" menu show as inactive after using the "Print" item from that menu – switching to a new tab restores them. This issue has been fixed.
- For some users, cookies would appear to go “missing” after a few days.
- Mac users of the Flashblock add-on, experienced an issue where sound from the Flash plug-in would continue to play for a short time after closing a tab or window.
- Fixed several issues related to accessibility features.
Download Firefox 3.0.7
Yesterday, Mozilla released a new update for Firefox. The version 3.0.4 now is available for download and update, where all known issues are fixed. We recommend to update as several security issues are fixed in this version. For a fast update you can go at Menu->Help.
Two very fast update for Firefox. Now available for update Firefox 3.0.3 with the fixed problem where users were unable to retrieve saved passwords or save new passwords. But for Firefox 3.0.2 there are a lot of fixed problems like security issues, stability issues, layout problem with certain web pages. A full list you can find in the 3.0.2 release notes.
You can download Firefox 3.0.3 from here or if you have already installed any previews version you can simply update in two steps. Going to Help menu and after Apply Downloaded Update Now: