There are many ways to get guys to notice you, like you, and even become your significant other. The key to it is more about you and less about them. It is about accentuating every one of your strengths both internally and externally, and being confident. So try to focus on yourself first, then be interesting and interested.
- Have a wonderful sense of humor. People gravitate to people who can make others laugh and see the funny side of any situation. But don’t cross the line into being silly–laughing at anything and everything that crosses your path can be seen as "ditzy" and "airheaded," both of which are quite resistible.
- Be distinctly you. If you ever observe people at a party or any social gathering, you’ll always see the majority of guys drawn to women with unique (but not intimidating) personalities. It’s never a plain Jane, following the herd, who they all gravitate to, now is it? So ask yourself, is there anything you could improve about your personality or who you are to make yourself more interesting and fun to talk to?
- Be hygienic. Maintain yourself so that you always smell and look fresh and lovely. Take showers, brush your teeth after every meal, wear clean clothes, etc.You don’t have to get all decked out to be irresistible. Many guys find impeccable cleanliness to be extremely feminine.
- Be healthy. Guys take kindly to a girl who takes care of herself, and that means finding a happy medium for your weight, eating well, getting enough sleep and exercising. Plus, being healthy makes you more energetic, as well as adding to your confidence–who can resist that?
- Look in the mirror and identify all the things that you like about yourself. If you focus on the qualities that you like about yourself, you will have far more confidence in yourself than most women out there. That will show and give you an edge.
- Be good to people. Guys can easily ignore someone who gossips, nags, insults, teases, and alienates other people. But if he knows you’re a kind, caring person, how can he resist? Which is why it’s useful to…
- Learn to ask nicely. This is harder than it sounds, but once you’re comfortable going up to a guy, making gentle eye contact, giving him a warm smile, and asking him "Could you do me a favor?" you’ll have him wrapped around your finger.
- Be confident with yourself. Guys like girls that are comfortable with themselves the way they are, not girls that are like god I’m so fat!
- Act sexy and say things in a way that makes you feel sexy and the boy wants you bad. THink flirt when you talk it will automatically make your voice more seductive.
- This is an article on how to be irresistible to guys in general. For more specific instructions on charming a guy, see the Related wikiHows below.
- Being gratuitously sexual (i.e. showing lots of skin, being very touchy-feely) often backfires. While it might get you a lot of attention and perhaps make you irresistible at first, it’ll make you repelling in the long run. Who wants to be around the girl who looks like she’s been with everyone else?
I got this web page from my buddy who told me concerning this site and
at the moment this time I am visiting this site and reading very informative articles or reviews at this time.