Are you attracted to a girl in your classroom that you think is out of your league? Read this article for some tips on how to enter her mind and have chance of success–albeit a small one.
- Start up a conversation with her. Speak with confidence, but do not try to be smooth or cool.
- You can fake the confidence at first. It will come more naturally when she responds to you.
- Practice on other girls. You have two options here: either pick someone way out of your league and just tell yourself that you have no chance with her, so it doesn’t matter if you make a fool of yourself. Your other option is to pick someone way beneath you to flirt with. There’s no pressure here because even if it doesn’t work out it doesn’t matter because you didn’t want her to begin with. One warning here: if she’s into you and not used to being flirted with, you might have a harder time getting rid of her than you bargained for.
- Throw in some jokes. Humor can relieve awkwardness. Alternatively, just learn to be witty. Almost all girls like intelligence as well confidence.
- Show that you’re secure with yourself and when you say something that you stick to your word.
- If you say something weird, follow it up with something funny and turn it into a joke.
- Sit close to her but don’t breathe down her neck. 2 chairs side-by-side are all that are needed.
- Find something that you both think is hilarious. Turn it into an inside joke, so when you want to talk to her, you have something to say no matter what, and she thinks that something is funny. However, don’t use it too much, otherwise it loses it’s humor and her opinion of your humor is lowered.
- Don’t always be eager to start conversation with her. If she walks into class, you do not have to jump up and say hi immediately, but if she sits next to you and initiates conversation, go for it!
- Make sure you don’t smell bad or wear too much cologne.
- Be sure to use whatever makes you stand out to your advantage to help her notice you. Be funny, charming, a good dresser, etc.
- Be nicely groomed and brush your teeth.
- After successfully getting the girl in a position where she will enjoy going on a date with you, ask her out.
- If the girl is very good looking, she will be so used to having guys flirt with her that it won’t mean anything. Be cocky and funny. Poke fun at her a little bit and make her laugh. Don’t be mean! But, a little sarcasm here and there helps. The girl will feel like you are a challenge that needs to be conquered. Just keep it up and soon you’ll have her in your arms.
- Hollister cologne can make a guy irresistible. Use a little cologne or at least shampoo that smells good. Girls really notice how a guy smells.
- Be prepared for rejection. It happens to everyone.
- Don’t let her disinterest dissuade you. It doesn’t always work at first. Just keep speaking to her but don’t try any of the techniques. Just learn more about her.
- The friend zone is a place no man wants to find himself. It’s hard to escape from and can totally kill her sexual interest in you. Don’t hang out with her constantly unless you’re having a romantic relationship. Stay in that little area just below a friend and keep chipping away at her.
Post By Wikihow