A denial-of-service attack (DoS attack) or distributed denial-of-service attack (DDoS attack) is an attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users. Although the means to carry out, motives for, and targets of a DoS attack may vary, it generally consists of the efforts of one or more people to temporarily or indefinitely interrupt or suspend services of a host connected to the Internet.
1. Format the USB flash memory drive to FAT32 file system
Run CMD.EXE and type the following command. Note: This set of commands assumes that the USB flash drive is addressed as "disk 1". Double check that by doing a list of the disks (type "list disk") before cleaning it).
– 8GB for $199!
– 16GB for $299!
– To be launched internationally in 25 countries including USA on July 11.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and the US.
How to change the default background image ( or Wallpaper ) that appears when your iPhone is locked
You can find free wallpapers for your iphone here
- Click the home button to go to the main menu. Then click on Settings
- In the Settings screen click on Wallpaper
- You have a choice of options:
- Wallpaper will take you to Apple’s preloaded range of Wallpapers. To switch to a new one, click on its thumbnail image
- Camera Roll lets you select from any photos you have taken with the camera. Select the one you want by tapping it
- Photo Library (and any photo folders you have created) lets you pick from any photo you have synced with your iPhone. Select the one you want by tapping it
- Once you have selected the photo, you can drag your finger to move it into the position you want and use the finger-thumb pinch to zoom it in or out. When it looks right click on Set Wallpaper
Here you have a Pack with Vista sounds, (Error sounds, login/out msn, login/out windows etc etc) Enjoy!
Download | Vista Sounds