We all want to increase Google Adsense CTR i.e. click through ratio, because the higher times the surfer clicks the Adsense ad, higher is the payout to you.
How to get higher CTR?
* Post Adsense ads them on text rich pages and make sure that Adsense had a bunch of keywords to work with. Getting Higher paying keywords is better of course.
* Learn how to get rid of public service ads, which pay you nothing for your efforts.
* Avoid titles like the approved ‘Sponsored Links’ and ‘Advertisements’ above the Adsense ads. Why do you want to tell the world they are ads when google already puts ‘Ads by Gooooogle’ with them. These two terms are the only ones allowed by Google TOS. Any other terms will get your account terminated.
Best Google Adsense Placement to get higher CTR?
* Place Ads above the fold, i.e. you dont have to scroll down to see the ads. Moreover it loads before your entire page does.
* Provide lots of free space around ads so that they stand out and users know where to find them
* Experiment by changing the location of advertisements. Track them by channels to see which location works. Sometimes they can do wonders.
* Many experienced Adsense users have reported better CTR with vertical ads rather than the horizontal ones. But that really depends on your site structure.
* Usually it is recommended to place towers on your right, as users tend to use the mouse to scroll the bar on the right side wiht a higher chance to see your ads. Some have reported doubling CTR’s by placing towers to the left rather than the right, as people have got bored of seeing ads on the right, it has something to do with the sidedness of the brain which I do not understand and there is a tendency to read from left to the right.
* Many sites will have small ads in the top right hand corner, as they claim it is the first place where the eye sees.
* An excellent article on Eyetracking – What We Saw When We Looked Through Their Eyes helps to tell you where users actually see first and in what order.
Best Google Adsense Link Colors to get higher CTR?
* Match the colors of your ads with the colour scheme of your site. Blending with your sites color profile helps to identify them not as ads, but as links similar to those of your site. The more the AdSense looks like part of your site, the higher CTR you will get.
* Blend ads with your page – remove the borders by having a similar color as your background helps to show ads as being part of your site. Do not blend text or the ‘Ads by Gooooogle’ with your background as it is against Google TOS. However, such blending may not work for you always due to banner blindness. Neither do they see the ads, not do they click on them. So a contrasting ad may suit your site better.
* Experiment by changing the colors, background of advertisements. Sometimes they can do wonders.
I hope these tips help to get your Adsense CTR up by at least 100% if not more. Good luck!
Post by Quickonlinetips