We are close to final release for Windows 7. The Windows key now performs a wide variety of functions. Here are a handful of the most useful ones:
1. Win+h – Move current window to full screen
2. Win+i – Restore current full screen window to normal size or minimize current window if not full screen
3. Win+Shift+Arrow – Move current window to alternate screen
4. Win+D – Minimize all windows and show the desktop
5. Win+E – Launch Explorer with Computer as the focus
6. Win+F – Launch a search window
7. Win+G – Cycle through gadgets
8. Win+L – Lock the desktop
When you hit the backspace key in Firefox on Windows it normally goes back to the previous page, but it doesn’t on Ubuntu Linux. Below are a few steps on how to fix Firefox in Ubuntu to get the backspace button to go back in history instead of going up the page.
Mobilewitch Bluetooth Remote Control is a free of charge program that can be used to control your computer from distance. The application is perfect for business as well as for your own enjoyment. Now you can easily remote control your PowerPoint presentations, Mouse Cursor or simply explore the content of your computer directly from your mobile phone.
No one knows when Apple will add a copy and paste function to the iPhone, but one company called Proximi proves it can be done by adding it to a new application called MagicPad. MagicPad is essentially better than the iPhone’s native "Notes" application, because it gives the user the option to modify font type, size, color, and of course, copy and paste data.