Google widget for your custom 404 pages. The last entry in Webmaster Tools is called "Enhance 404 pages" and allows you to create custom 404 error pages. This widget can helps your visitors to find what they’re looking for by providing suggestions based on the incorrect URL.
First two days that Android SDK beta is available for public download and Windows, Mac OS X and Linux can download from Android download page. Other info about Android 0.9 SDK beta you can fund at at the Android Developers’ Site, or if you want to get straight to the bits, you can visit the download page. Another page dedicated to SDK is Developer Forum if you have any questions or something else.Screenshot by anddev.org
Docs Templates are now available for Google Docs. The On Line office is coming to be more complete.
Here’s what you can do with documents:
- Upload Word documents, OpenOffice, RTF, HTML or text (or create documents from scratch).
- Use our simple WYSIWYG editor to format your documents, spell-check them, etc.
- Invite others (by e-mail address) to edit or view your documents and spreadsheets.
- Edit documents online with whomever you choose.
- View your documents’ and spreadsheets’ revision history and roll back to any version.
- Publish documents online to the world, as Web pages or post documents to your blog.
- Download documents to your desktop as Word, OpenOffice, RTF, PDF, HTML or zip.
- Email your documents out as attachments
Available also Spreadsheet and Presentations.
"2000 Feed Readers in a day" Yes is true, but only a hack or a Feedburner issue, so is better don’t try in your website.
Backup website is highly recommended. But Blogger.com still don’t offer this options. Here is a tool that can backup you posts in your blog hosted at blogger.com Called Blogger Backup and can backup to local disk your Blogger posts. Using the GData C# Library, the utility will walk backward in time, from your latest post to your last, saving each post to a local Atom/XML file.
Knol is like Wikipedia in Google version. The Knol project is a site that hosts many knols – units of knowledge – written about various subjects. The authors of the knols can take credit for their writing, provide credentials, and elicit peer reviews and comments. Users can provide feedback, comments, related information. So the Knol project is a platform for sharing information, with multiple cues that help you evaluate the quality and veracity of information.
Knols are indexed by the big search engines, of course. And well-written knols become popular the same as regular web pages. The Knol site allows anyone to write and manage knols through a browser on any computer.