iRinger creates free ringtones for your iPhone from virtually any music or video file you own. Even YouTube videos! iRinger exports ringtones to iTunes, so there is no need to "jailbreak" your iPhone. You will be creating ringtones in seconds. It’s that simple.
WordPress for iPhone just launched on the App Store. Download it now and get to blogging. More information about the project and how the users can contribute will be published soon.
Here is what you’ll get with this new iPhone application:
- Support for WP.com blogs and self-installed blogs version 2.5.1 and higher
- Embedded Safari for true previews of posts
- Full tag and category support
- Photo support for both camera pictures as well as library photos
- Support for multiple blogs
- Ability to password protect a post, save as a draft, or mark the post for later review
- Auto-recovery. This will recover posts which have been interrupted by phone calls
iPhone tool box is a free resource for the iPhone, a really big resource where we can find free wallpapers, free icons and some apps for iPhone. Is cool when you go to see any wallpaper for the iPhone, because the popup iPhone is coming out and showing your the preview how that wallpaper will look in your phone.
iPhonetester.com is a service where you can "test" your web site how it will look from an iPhone.
Take Screenshots of iPhone Screen
1. Press the front button on the iPhone.
2. Hold down the power button on top of iPhone simultaneously.
3. The iPhone screen will flash momentarily
4. Your screenshot is saved in a new folder under "Photos".
Now iPhone is available in more countries and many users will use iPhone to search on the net, play and read our blog. But is you WP Blog ready for this? Maybe not or yes, but you can make it full compatible for iPhone.
Google Talk now available also for iPhone. You can chat with contacts in real time, view and search Google Talk contacts also change the status message.