Some of the highlights.
- Syntax highlight PHP, CSS, HTML.
- Auto complete function names, parameters and variables.
- Syntax checking (lint).
- Integrated help inside the editor.
Install gphpedit by executing following command.
sudo apt-get -y install gphpedit
Screem has each and every functionality a web developer ever need. Some of the highlights of screem.
- Link validation.
- Auto completion, high level tree view of functions and variables.
- DTD checking and suggesting html that is compatible with current DTD.
- Plugin support or helper applicaitons. eg: HTMLTidy to clean up code.
- Automatically close tags.
- Preview page.
- Page template support.
- Auto sync with remote site.
- Spell checker.
- Task management to track status of your project using TODO comments.
- Wizards to simplify code generation.
- PHP function reference.
Install screem by issuing following command.
sudo apt-get -y install screem Continue reading
XML Notepad 2007 provides a simple intuitive user interface for browsing and editing XML documents.
The Extensible Markup Language (XML) is a general-purpose specification for creating custom markup languages. It is classified as an extensible language because it allows its users to define their own elements. Its primary purpose is to facilitate the sharing of structured data across different information systems, particularly via the Internet, and it is used both to encode documents and to serialize data. In the latter context, it is comparable with other text-based serialization languages such as JSON and YAML
Download for free from Microsoft web site XML Notepad 2007