Spicebird is a free and open source collaboration client from Synovel. Spicebird simplifies communication for users by providing integrated access to the various tools of collaboration in a single application. It provides easy access to various web services while users can retain all the advantages of a desktop application.
Backup website is highly recommended. But Blogger.com still don’t offer this options. Here is a tool that can backup you posts in your blog hosted at blogger.com Called Blogger Backup and can backup to local disk your Blogger posts. Using the GData C# Library, the utility will walk backward in time, from your latest post to your last, saving each post to a local Atom/XML file.
WordPress for iPhone just launched on the App Store. Download it now and get to blogging. More information about the project and how the users can contribute will be published soon.
Here is what you’ll get with this new iPhone application:
- Support for WP.com blogs and self-installed blogs version 2.5.1 and higher
- Embedded Safari for true previews of posts
- Full tag and category support
- Photo support for both camera pictures as well as library photos
- Support for multiple blogs
- Ability to password protect a post, save as a draft, or mark the post for later review
- Auto-recovery. This will recover posts which have been interrupted by phone calls
When we receive mail from our Wordpres blog, we see that the default mail is [email protected]! Times ago I searched on WordPress files and change the default mail, but every time that I update/upgrade the blog is necessary to make again the file changes. So is so boring. I will show you how to make custom mail sender, with one click 🙂
WordPress 2.6 is announced. Now we can update our blogs as soon as possible with the new 2.6 features.
Full list of 2.6 features
Here is a simply hack for blogger. A CSS hack how to remove the Navbar (topbar) in blogger. In some simply steps you will be able to have a professional look for you blog hosted for free at blogger.com
1. Login to your Blogger account.
2. Click Layout, in your blogger dashboard. And after > Edit HTML
Microsoft Office 2007 offers also a options to post in our blog. So a blog editor. It is very simply and easy to write. Click the Windows World logo and go to New after click to New blog Post, as is showing in the image above.