Recently many users are having some problem with flash on Chrome Browser. This is a temporary fix how you can still run flash on your browser for “couldn’t load plugin” message on chrome.
Mozilla released another update to it’s Firefox 9, now in Beta 3.
What’s new in this version of Firefox BETA:
- Mac OS X Lion Support: Firefox Beta has a new look that matches the Mac OS X Lion application toolbar and icon styles. Firefox Beta also supports the two finger swipe navigation gesture and makes it easier to use multiple monitors.
- Chunked XHR Support: Firefox Beta supports chunking for XHR requests so websites can receive data that’s part of a large XHR download in progress. This helps developers make websites and Web apps faster, especially those that download large sets of data or via AJAX.
If you’re a developer, you can visit the Firefox for Developers page.
The second Firefox 3 Release Candidate is now available for download or automatic update. This is a preview release of Mozilla’s next generation Firefox browser and is being made available for testing purposes only.
Download Firefox 3 RC1 now available, in more than 45 languages.
Snap Links allows users to easily open multiple links in new tabs by drawing a box around them. Links can also be opened in new windows, new tabs on a new window, copied to clipboard, bookmarked or downloaded.
The main goal of the extension is to allow easy and fast opening of multiple results presented by search engines (but it should work on any site).
PicLens instantly transforms your browser into a full-screen 3D experience for viewing images across the web. Our new interactive “3D Wall” and built-in search function lets you effortlessly drag, click, zoom, and zip your way around a wall of pictures for an extraordinary viewing experience.
Download FF Add-ons
Preview and navigate tab contents through popup.
Shows a popup on tabs and enables you to preview and navigate tab contents through popup. Major features are:
* Real-time preview of tab contents
* Navigate (Back/Forward/Reload/Stop) through popup
* Scroll pages or frames in preview with mouse wheel
* Click links or buttons directly in preview
For more info, please see http://www.xuldev.org/tabscope
Download FF Add-ons