Is still in beta stage and looks like Google Analytics. AdSense soon will chance user interface and the preview looks really nice and smooth. The new AdSense interface includes more detailed performance reports and enables you to view daily stats in graphical formats. It also will provide you with additional metrics such as the amount you’ve earned from various ad, targeting and bid types. The new interface is tested by a small group of publishers and hope soon come as live version.
"Yahoo! Web Analytics is born", is the message in the Yahoo! Web Analytics page.
Yahoo! Web Analytics is an enterprise site analytics tool that provides real-time insight into visitor behavior on your website. With powerful and flexible tools and dashboards, Yahoo! Web Analytics helps online marketers and website designers enhance the visitor experience, increase sales and reduce marketing costs.
Announcing web analytics different from others with new strategies. The first Real-time Data, the Power of Raw Data and ease-of-Use and Flexibility. In the features page you can have a review of this service.
- Google Adsense : The king on the network. Most used ads program from webmasters. (CPC)
Other Alternatives to Google Adsense:
- Chitika : Shopping mall banner advertising. (CPC)
- AdBrite : Ad marketplace for publishers and advertisers. (CPC); 75% payout.
- Advertising.com : Large network. (CPA)
- 24/7 RealMedia : Large network. (CPM)
- Burst Media : Large network. (CPM)
- Commission Junction : Large network. (CPA)
- Kanoodle : Large network. (CPC); 50% payout.
- LinkShare : Large network. (CPA)
- ValueClick : Large network. (CPM)
Don’t forget both rivals like:
Other Ads programs are: